I can't believe I am leaving for Budapest, Hungary on the 13th! Please pray for travel safety.
I am currently finishing up as much school as possible so that I can be available during my first six weeks in Budapest to work where I am needed.
I can't wait to meet Mrs. Ridgeway, Jacob, Nola, Weston, and Landon in person!
I am currently finishing up as much school as possible so that I can be available during my first six weeks in Budapest to work where I am needed.
I can't wait to meet Mrs. Ridgeway, Jacob, Nola, Weston, and Landon in person!
Aren't they a gorgeous family?
This is exciting! Thanks for all your prayers!
Mary Kate
Mary Kate

Mary Kate -- Your Dad and I are so excited about your 'mission' and we are so very grateful for the young woman that God has grown you up to be! You are my hero young lady and I am so blessed to see you grow into a woman after God's own heart. Keep us posted and you will always be in our prayers. Love you LFD! Mom
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS, darlin' kiddo! I had already scoured their site for info and watched some of the video. Now I'm so excited to get to hear specifics from you. I am praying and I'll be reading. Keep writing as you GO! Love you! ~ Mrs. Gee
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I'm so glad you're blogging so I can keep up with your adventure. Hope you have a wonderful time & take lots of pictures.
ReplyDelete