I've had a bit of trouble getting connected to the internet here and it's pretty late in Hungary right now but here are a some pics of what I have been up to the past few days. I'll add more details soon!
Leaving San Antonio...
My room...
Little Landon...
Stylish Nola...
Sporty Weston...
Joyful Jacob...
Jacob and Nola playing a game...
Having fun after dinner...
The Budapest Christian Library entrance...
The library...
Hero's Circle...
My first few days in Budapest consisted of getting to know the Ridgeway family, seeing the library, going to the Ridgeway's fellowship group, getting a quick tour of Budapest, riding the public transportation, going to church, trying a bit of Hungarian food, and playing with the kids.
This week the kids are on Spring Break and it is Jacob's 13th birthday!
Mary Kate
Wow Mary! Looks like such a sweet family. And you sounded wonderful on Skype -- thanks for sharing the pics and we are constantly lifting you and the Ridgeways up in our prayers. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Mary,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having fun. I did start that blog, here is the url, http://thefunthingsiamdoingwhilemkisinhungry.blogspot.com/
I know I spelled Hungary wrong but I was only allowed so many letters. :)
Talk to you later,
Colleen
Awesome pics! Praying for you and the Ridgeways every day :)
ReplyDelete