43lb! The weight limit for my bag is 44lb and after weighing it today it is 43lb! Thank goodness for my one pound bag...
This bag is about the size of a foot locker... it holds so much and (did I mention?) it only weighs one pound! The downside: it doesn't have wheels.
Don't let my smile deceive you! That bag is not going to be fun to carry around the airport. Oh well, I'm just thankful for this opportunity to go to Hungary. If carrying around that bag is my only problem then all I have to say is "God is good!".
Thanks again for all the prayers, encouragement, and support! I can't believe I leave tomorrow...
Mary Kate
Mary Kate -- you have done a fantabulous job getting ready for this trip! You're my hero!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Mom
Woop woop! Have a good flight Mary! Praying for you now.
ReplyDeleteMary Kate,
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic time in Hungary!! I'll be praying for you.
-Kathryn Weber
Go with God! ~ Mrs. Gee
ReplyDeleteThanks for blogging so we can keep up with you. Looks like you are having a good time and doing something very worthwhile. I was smiling when I read your last post... thinking of you working in a library full of books. Then I realized you probably couldn't read any of them because they aren't in English. What torture!
ReplyDelete